Rolfing for scoliosis:
- Scoliosis is a condition in which a person’s spine has sideways curves;
- The symptoms can include feeling unbalanced and stiffness or tightness in the back;
- This client who is in her fifties had scoliosis since childhood;
- In one Rolfing session I used gentle Rolfing manipulation techniques to ease tensions in the connective tissues in her back;
- I finished the session by making her practice gentle spinal decompression movements;
- On the ‘Before’ and ‘After’ photos we can see improvement as the right side bend in her lower spine is less pronounced.